Do you have a keen business sense and a passion for numbers? Are you ambitious and looking for a company that can offer you challenges that meet your expectations? Join Bodycad’s team today!
Acting under our Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will be responsible ensuring the smooth progress of the complete accounting cycle. You will also support the CFO by preparing precise financial analyses and information enabling management to make fast, judicious and informed decisions.
- Implement and optimize the operations and procedures linked to the company’s accounting and financial systems;
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of profitability reports and KPIs;
- Participate in the elaboration and monitoring of operating costs in a manufacturing context;
- Assist with the preparation and control of the budgets for the company’s various departments;
- Maintain and improve the internal controls;
- Support the accounting team with bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, financial statements, monthly and annual closings, all in compliance with standard norms;
- Prepare sales tax reports and help with the preparation of tax returns;
- Participate in the yearly audits;
- Support the CFO in other related accounting and financial activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a major in accounting;
- 5-8 years of pertinent professional accounting experience, ideally in a manufacturing context;
- Possess the CPA certification or the equivalent experience;
- Good command of ASPE and fiscal norms;
- Experience in financial analysis;
- Good knowledge of an ERP software, such as MS Dynamics Nav or Sage 300 ERP;
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Highly analytical, precise, thorough and disciplined;
- Well developed strategic business sense;
- Must show great integrity and discretion.