Are you looking for a job that will solicit all of your IT skills and abilities? Do you want to work in an environment that uses the latest technology and in which you will be able to constantly evolve and learn? Join Bodycad’s team today!
- Assemble and configure the workstations for new employees according to their specific needs;
- Install, configure and update the IT equipment and software as needed;
- Respond to and resolve level 1 and 2 user support requests;
- Participate in the emergency operational support efforts when necessary;
- Help ensure the security principles and backups are set up properly;
- Document internal IT processes;
- Make recommendations that will increase the system’s functionality, security and stability.
- College degree in IT;
- 3-5 years of experience in IT, ideally in a small to medium-size company;
- Experience in writing automation scripts with PowerShell or a similar technology;
- Experience in maintaining virtualized environments;
- Good command of English (for reading);
- Must be curious and self-reliant;
- Must be able to quickly and efficiently solve IT problems;
- Must have an analytical, critical and logical mind.