Senior C++ Developer
Technical | Quebec
Are you looking for a work environment in which you can concretely sense and see how your efforts are instrumental in bolstering the company and the team to new heights? Do you want to be part of a multidisciplinary team of engaged and open-minded of experts? Do you flourish in an honest, transparent and authentic environment?
Technological challenges you haven’t yet seen
The personalized approach that we propose is made possible thanks to the specialized software that we develop. Our software combines a variety of the latest technologies in an entirely unique way: 3D modeling, CAD/CAM, automated segmentation algorithms, NURBS, etc.
- Actively participate in all phases of development of the new features and software (technical specifications, design, modeling, development);
- Partake in the development of the programming rules and standards to ensure the system’s integrity;
- Propose innovative solutions and improvement avenues to increase the system’s operational efficiency ;
- Advise and support the other team members with their programming;
- Define and carry out the test protocols;
- Solve the technical problems identified;
- Work in an agile environment;
- Document the code the any research carried out.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer engineering or a college certificate in IT with pertinent experience;
- 6-8 years of experience in C++ experience;
- Experience in 3D modeling and a good understanding of 3D triangular meshes;
- Curious, self-sufficient and resourceful;
- Good analytical and complex problem solving skills;
- Have a start-up mentality: flexible, teamwork, versatile, motivated;
Ready to join ?