Junior C++ Developer
Technical | Quebec
Are you looking for a work environment in which you can concretely sense and see how your efforts are instrumental in bolstering the company and the team to new heights? Do you want to be part of a multidisciplinary team of engaged and open-minded of experts? Do you flourish in an honest, transparent and authentic environment?
Technological challenges you haven’t yet seen
The personalized approach that we propose is made possible thanks to the specialized software that we develop. Our software combines a variety of the latest technologies in an entirely unique way: 3D modeling, CAD/CAM, automated segmentation algorithms, NURBS, etc.
- Actively participate in all the development phases of the new software and its features (technical specifications, design, modeling, development);
- Define and carry out the test protocols;
- Solve the technical problems identified;
- Work in an agile environment;
- Suggest improvements that will optimize the software and its features.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or computer engineering or a college certificate in IT with pertinent experience;
- 1-2 years of experience in C++ experience;
- Curious, self-sufficient and resourceful;
- Good analytical and complex problem solving skills;
- Have a start-up mentality: flexible, teamwork, versatile, motivated;
- Experience in 3D modeling (asset);
Ready to join ?