Technical | Quebec
Are you looking to create unique and distinctive projects in your own creative and innovative way? Are you looking for a company in which you will be able to work on a whole array of original, stimulating and varied graphic challenges? Join Bodycad’s team today!
Acting under our Chief Commercial Officer, you will be responsible for developing and supporting all of the company’s visual initiatives, all while playing a key role in the promotion and evolution of Bodycad’s brand image.
- Develop with senior management the graphic standards for the company;
- Propose and design graphic models that are in line with the company’s marketing norms and orientations, and that communicate the company’s message in an original and clear way;
- Oversee the complete production of the company’s printed and digital communication tools (brochures, banners, product packaging, etc.);
- Manage the suppliers and collaborators to ensure that costs, delays and expectations are respected;
- Take charge and efficiently resolve all problems encountered with suppliers and partners;
- Always propose multiple visual possibilities for the projects and guide management towards the final choice;
- Develop the graphic design for the company’s kiosks and promotional material in anticipation of the international tradeshows in which the company participates;
- Oversee the preparation, delivery and assembly of the tradeshow kiosks;
- Create mock-ups for the website and oversee its visual evolution in collaboration with the internal IT team;
- Regularly monitor the market’s graphic design tendencies and act as an artistic and technical advisor for management;
- Develop, implement and uphold the company’s graphic norms and standards;
- Adapt the company’s visual elements for specific markets according to the targeted countries’ design tendencies, all while ensuring that the company’s distinctive graphic norms and standards are respected;
- Create video content destined for social media;
- Format various internal documents.
- College degree in graphic design;
- 2-3 years experience in a similar position;
- Experience in artistic direction and project management;
- Experience in brand image declination across a company’s entire portfolio of visual elements;
- To have realized design projects for international clients;
- Good command of the following software : Adobe, Photoshop, In Design et Illustrator;
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Good command of MAC’S graphic environment;
- Prior experience in photography and/or image;
- Prior experience in video editing (asset);
- Must be creative, artistic and innovative;
- Must be able to multi-task and work with tight deadlines;
- Have a start-up mentality: flexible, teamwork, versatile, motivated.
Ready to join ?