Management | Quebec
Do you have a keen business sense and a passion for numbers? Are you ambitious and looking for a company that can offer you challenges that meet your expectations? Join Bodycad’s team today!
Acting under our Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you will oversee accounting activities, and will ensure the smooth progress of the accounting cycle. You will also support the CFO by preparing financial information enabling management to make fast, judicious and informed decisions.
- Oversee the bookkeeping, bank reconciliations, financial statements, monthly and annual closings, all in compliance with standard norms;
- Prepare sales tax reports and help with the preparation of tax returns;
- Assist with the preparation and control of the budgets for the company’s various departments;
- Participate in the implementation of an ERP system;
- Participate in the yearly audits;
- Support the CFO in other related accounting and financial activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, with a major in accounting or a college degree in accounting, with equivalent experience;
- 5-8 years of pertinent professional accounting experience, ideally in a manufacturing context;
- Good command of ASPE and fiscal norms;
- Good knowledge of an ERP software, such as MS Dynamics Nav or Sage 300 ERP, Acomba;
- Excellent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Highly analytical, precise, thorough and disciplined;
- Well developed strategic business sense;
- Must show great integrity and discretion.
Ready to join ?